Nice things

21 Mar

I was peeking through the referring URLs to ATPo this morning and found this link:

Which has nice things to say about the site, the board, and Angel Season 6.

9 Responses to “Nice things”

1. angeyja March 21, 2006 at 6:11 pm #

Which has nice things to say
    I am glad it gets notice. It is nice.

2. cactuswatcher March 21, 2006 at 6:46 pm #

Interesting that people ‘hate’ the layout of the board. Oh my god, you have to click to read, and horrors you can skip things you know you won’t be interested in within a thread without looking at them? We’re passed the spoiler stage till Joss comes up with something new, but how do you avoid spoilers with an open board? I’m on a more open board on with a bunch of musicians. You can’t have subtopics and if someone is acting trollish in a topic you want to keep up with, you just have to grin and bear it.
    It’s great just about everyone likes your analysis at the main site, though!

3. neshaffer March 21, 2006 at 6:56 pm #

I agree about the board layout. I hate the layout of the board where that person’s remarks are for the very reason you state.
    Someone asked me once if I wouldn’t mind changing the options of the Voy board so that if you clicked on a link, you could read its entire sub-thread. That’s possible, but it’s not conducive to a spoiler-marked board.

4. wisewoman March 21, 2006 at 7:54 pm #

It says “terrible site layout and style.” I didn’t think he was referring to the discussion board, per se, although the previous poster definitely was…
    :o\

5. ros_fod March 21, 2006 at 8:05 pm #

Thank you!

6. neshaffer March 21, 2006 at 8:20 pm #

I’m low tech. *shrugs* It’s all about the content, not teh pretty.
    ; )

7. neshaffer March 21, 2006 at 8:20 pm #

Hope you have a good one!

8. wisewoman March 21, 2006 at 8:52 pm #

Well, exactly. And the site layout is unique and, well, kinda holographic, I always thought.
    :o)

9. neshaffer March 21, 2006 at 9:10 pm #

You know how often I’ve gotten emails from people offering to give my site a face-lift, though? Sheesh.